We look forward to welcoming you back safely.
We are open and operating with a new protocol to protect our patients and staff from Covid-19.
Our new protocol will include:
- Staying in your vehicle instead of waiting in our reception area. Please call when you arrive to check in.
- Filling out a questionnaire on the phone with Jill or Kristy that screens for Covid-19 risk. It will be available to sign with you provider upon entering the building.
- Temperature taking of all persons (staff and patients) with touchless thermometers before entering the building.
- We are requesting patients who are able to wear masks to do so while in the building, removing them for procedures only.
- Hand washing / sanitizing upon entering and exiting the building.
- Contactless payment and scheduling to minimize person to person interactions.
These new protocols will be used in conjunction with the same stringent infection control procedures and some new systems, to provide the safest environment possible at Courtside Dental. If you have any questions about our new procedures please reach out to the office so that we may address them. We are excited to see everyone and are trying to minimize the bumps along this strange new road we all find ourselves on. With your patience and understanding we will strive to provide the high quality dental experience you have all come to expect from us at Courtside Dental. See you all soon!!
Your Team at Courtside Dental