Here's to new beginnings anda bright, healthy smile!
We are always pleased to welcome new patients!
Thank you for choosing Courtside Dental for your oral healthcare needs.
We plan on making your dental experience in our office pleasant and relaxing. Our high standards for excellent dentistry allow us to provide for every patient’s individual needs with quality, personalized care.
For your convenience, we have made our new patient forms available to download. We recommend completing these forms and emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org or bringing them to your first appointment along with your dental insurance card and/or information. Please arrive 10 minutes earlier than your scheduled appointment so we may answer any questions you may have regarding your dental care.
We are happy to assist you in transferring your records from your previous dentist. Please download our Records Request Form and email us a copy or bring it with you for your visit.
What you can expect at your Comprehensive Exam Appointment:
- About 1 to 1 1/2 hour scheduled appointment
- Digital X-rays (90% less radiation compared to conventional x-rays)
- Complete periodontal (gum and bone) exam and decay diagnosis to determine the type of cleaning needed
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Personal discussion in regards to results of your thorough examination and any proposed treatment
- Most patients also receive a dental cleaning at this time
questions or comments?