On behalf of everyone at Courtside Dental, we are so pleased that you have chosen our practice for your oral healthcare needs. We are dedicated to making sure that your dental experience in our office is pleasant, relaxing, and personalized to you.
Our family dentist, Dr. Paul vanLonkhuyzen, and our trained dental staff offer a wide variety of services guaranteed to provide a high standard of care for the entire family. Whether you’re looking for preventive dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, or restorative dentistry, we are happy to be your destination for all three.
Please familiarize yourself with what will occur at your first dental visit and fill out the forms listed below ahead of time for efficiency. If you have any questions, 269.327.1011 or contact us online.at
What to Expect at Your First Comprehensive Exam
Before you arrive for your first appointment, we want you to be aware of all that will happen. Don’t worry, the entire visit will be easy and painless!
Here is what you can expect to occur:
- You will be scheduled to be in our office for about 1 to 1 ½ hours
- Digital X-rays will be taken of your entire mouth
- A complete periodontal (gum and bone) exam and decay diagnosis to determine the type of cleaning needed
- Oral cancer screening
- Personal discussion about the results of your thorough examination and any proposed treatment
- A professional dental cleaning